Saturday 4 April 2009

Still waiting

for our C of E, which is just beyond silly.

In the meantime, anyone else who asks me about M.adonna's adoption is going to get directed here, for St Melissa's take on the situation. I heart that woman. Really. I wrote her an embarrassingly fan-y email once, which pretty much said 'I just want to tell you how great you are and how much I loved TINMWY!' I cringe a little now, thinking of it, but hey. She is great.

Thanks very much to Julie for the link.

In other news:
I think I've finally begun to crack this jewellery photography thing and my etsy shop is almost ready to GO! The bead explosion has reached the stage where J has started to get annoyed at always finding beads and unexpected pieces of wire in every room of the house. I've got to get some of this stuff out of here!

(Incidentally - the ring at the bottom is made of peridot and iolite and J saw it and called it 'the frogspawn ring'. And okay, I can see his point, but now I need to come up with a REAL name, one that might actually help me to SELL it, and all I can think of is 'frogspawn'. Any better ideas??)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous jewelry, talentosa!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great article! Thanks for sharing that perspective. (-;

    Wow, quite the talent you have going on there with both the jewelry and the photography of it!!

    I'm stumped on a name......Could you link it to a reference from Ethiopia some how? No matter the name, I think the ring is too beautiful not to sell quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, how about something like "Dreams of Spring" or "Lillypad Baubles"? Both sort of allude to "frog spawn" in a much more romantic fashion. I have big love for your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Frogspawn" sounds like a band my 20-yeear old nephew listens to. And yet? I like it.

    Does that wire stuff come in a yellow gold?

    ReplyDelete

Over to you!