More cutesy baby pics coming soon, I promise. In the meantime, I've been thinking about a lot of stuff. And sometimes I feel like a bit of a fraud with the cutesy baby pics, actually, but that's a whole 'nother topic. But now I'm at that terrible 'muddled-in-my-head' stage where I feel like my head is too full of contradictory thoughts, and there's no way I can get it all out without writing pages and pages and pages that will quickly become boring.
So, I'm totally stealing an idea from a few months ago from Brenda (who has the cutest new puppy in the WORLD) and I'm going to ask you to tell me - which of these things should I get down first?
1) My Life as a Celebrity - pushing a stroller around town with my transracially adopted twins
2) Listening to the Experts - thinking about the adult adoptee perspective
3) If I could give just one piece of adoption advice, it would be...
4) The Hospital (this one's probably a bit dull, actually, but if I remove it, my numbering will be all shot)
5) My Children Are Not Educational Toys (answering white middle class questions about race)
6) What Flooring Should I Choose for my Lounge? (not a trick, just something I've been thinking about)
7) Ducklings (attachment, seven-ish months in)
8) Top Tips for Photographing Babies (not a trick, either)
9) Are you SURE nobody told you? (reflections on adoption prep)
So, over to you - what page do you want to turn to? (Am assuming you all read those books as kids, right? RIGHT?)